My Five Favorites


 Hello FAU bloggers! today I'm going to tell you my five favorites, this time I will talk you about music, a movie, a piece of technology, a book and a trinket.

Favorite Song

One of my favorite songs of my life is one called "2022" from the band "Fother Muckers". The lyrics of this song invite you to share simple but meaningful moments, such as walking throught a park or sharing a box of wine, highlighting that these daily acts gain value when they are performed in company.

The sound of the guitars and the voice makes me feel in a safe place, enjoying every second of this song, but the part I love the most is when it says "No hay deuda que no se pague ni plazo que no llegue".


Favorite Movie

I think one of my favorites movies is Ratatouille, I saw this movie as a child, and I remeber feeling many sensations when I watching it. The movie is about Remy, a rat from Paris who loves cooking and the good food,  he want to become a chef but the problem is that Remy is still a rat. He will fight for his objetive.

 

A Piece of Technology

My favorite piece of technology is my digital camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH1). I took a lot of photos of my friends, events and landscapes. I think one of the things I like to photograph the most are music presentations, because I feel that they are unforgettable moments and being able to capture them in a photo is wonderful!




Favorite Book

Honestly I don't have the habit of reading regurlarly, but in 2021 I read a couple of Mangas that I ended up liking a lot, one of this pieces was "Solanin" by Inio Asano.
The history is about the lives of five young people in their twenties who face the uncertainty of the future and the lack of expectation, mixing music in between. There is a song from the manga recorded by the band "Asian Kung Fu Generation" called like the manga: ソラニン (Soranin).




Favorite Trinket

Definitely my favorite trinket is a guitar pick from the band "Ases Falsos". They perfomed in San Bernardo and of course I went to see them! I was in the front row and at the end of the presentation, the guitarist (Martin del Real) trew his  guitar pick to the audence and I managed to grab it!! I remember that day with great affection <3



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

An Unforgettable Birthday