An Unforgettable Birthday

 On June 12th, I celebrated my 20th birthday. A day I expected to be special, but it turned out to be even more amazing thanks to the surprises from my friends. It was a wonderful day in which I shared with my friends Anto, Marita, Sofi, Ferpa, Totó, Lucho, Lucas, Arturo and Gabriel, friends I met during my first years at university who have become indispensable in my life.

Early on, I received heartfelt messages and greetings. At university, Anto surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of paper roses that she made by hand. Later, during our break, Marita showed up with a mysterious bag, and inside, I found a star-shaped earrings and an avocado! (Yes, an avocado. I love that detail!).


The most touching surprise was an avocado-shaped piñata created by Anto and Marita, along with a piece of cake and a candle, which almost brought me to tears of happiness 🥺.


To wrap up the day, we all went to Plaza de Armas to "Don José" to eat a lot of completos and french fries (If you haven't been, I highly recommend it!). My friends sang me Happy Birthday and we spend the evening laughing and chatting. We had a great time, strolled around downtown Santiago, and eventually headed home.



I still feel incredibly grateful to my friends for making this birthday one of the best I've ever had!❤❤❤

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest