A Friend of High School

 A friend I made at High School is my best friend Juan Carlos. I met him when I changed schools in 7th grade, maybe in July or August (this was in 2017), but we started to talk thanks to the pandemic times. In 2021 we had hybrid classes, so we were the only ones who attended to presencial classes. Since this time we are good friends! also Juan Carlos, even was next to me on the class list (His last name is Ruiz and mine is Rojas).

We love to spending time together, like going to the Costanera Center or Santiago downtown. Also, we like eating hamburguers from "Jhonny Rockets" and "Carl's Jr". 

My friend is studying mining engineering in the University of Santiago de Chile, he is in his 1st year of the career.

Right now, I don't see my friend much, the last time we saw each other was in July, because our times don't fit at all, but we appreciate our friendship! :)



Comentarios

  1. Beautiful friendship,how nice that the pandemic brought them together

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

An Unforgettable Birthday