A Good Friend


Hi FAU bloggers! today I will leave you a summary of the British Council Website and I will tell you a little about who my good friend is.

The article talk about the international day of friendship, celebrated on July 30. It highlights the importance of friendship in both personal well-being and global peace. The day was oficially recognized by the UN in 2011, but it originated from a 1958 initiative in Paraguay. Different countries celebrate Frienship Days on various dates, with activities that typically involve spending time together and exchanging small gifts. I'ts important to recognize the value of friends and peace trought friendship.

One of my good friend is Antonella. Antonella is a design student and I met her in the induction of University. We instantly clicked because of our sense of humor , which makes a great duo!! We love spending time together, especially watching memes, eating "conazos" from Doggis, visiting open markets and watching videos of Felipe Avello, which never fail to make us laught. Antonella has a unique way of understanding the little things that make life fun, and that is one of the many reasons we complement each other so well.❤️




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

An Unforgettable Birthday