Fiestas Patrias

 Hi FAU bloggers, I hope you had a great time at Fiestas Patrias, so, I will talk how my celebration was.

My celebration started on September 13th, with my friends, we stayed at the university after classes to celebrate and start these parties. I really had a great time because we ate and drank a lot!! and with my friends Sofi and Fer participated in a tournament of Taca-Taca , althought we only passed one stage, the laughter was not lacking.

After that day, I had really quiet days until September 18th, my aunt came to my house to celebrate! we ate a lot of "empanadas de pino" (by the wat, made by my mom and with a unique southern recipe).

On september 19th, my dad prepared a delicious barbeque with some types of meat and delicious "choripanes"!!!

To sum up, this parties for me was based on eating, and eating, and eating a lot and especially resting from university.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

An Unforgettable Birthday