A School Teacher I Remember

A school teacher I remember was my art teacher in high school. She was Ms. Pilar. Although I didn't like her much at first, she quickly became one of my favorite teachers.
I had my first class with her in seventh grade on my very first day at my new school. It was an art workshop, and the first thing she had us do was recreate a portrait of a woman. While I had some previous experience with art, she truly helped me develop my skills.
When I decided I wanted to study design, she was the first teacher I told, and she was thrilled for me. In my last year of high school, she entrusted me with one of the biggest projects I've ever done: designing a mural for the school's folk dance event. It was exciting because it allowed me to leave a lasting mark on the school. The last time I saw her was last year. I showed her some of the projects I’ve worked on at university, and she was so excited that she mentioned recreating some of the ideas with her students!
(We don't have photos but this is an instagram post from my teacher about the mural).


Comentarios

  1. It´s a pity you don´t have a picture of the mural. You should go back one day and take one or ask your teacher to send you one.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

An Unforgettable Birthday