Semester

My favorite classes this semester are Computational Tools and Project. I'm really enjoying them because I'm learning new skills, like how to create a website and model in Blender. I’m also improving my hand-drawn sheets and learning to observe our environment from a designer’s perspective. It’s exciting to develop both technical and creative abilities. On the other hand, the classes I’m not enjoying as much are Processes and Prototypes. This subject is more focused on industrial design, whereas I’m more interested in the graphic side of design. We’ve done a lot of complex three-dimensional work, which can be overwhelming and isn’t my main area of interest.

I try to manage my time by working on assignments in advance, though sometimes it works better than other times. In my free time, I like to spend time with friends or enjoy some alone time. I also enjoy going to the market and playing the guitar. This semester has been very busy since I’m taking seven courses, and although it might not seem like it, all of them are important and demand attention. Overall, it's been a challenging but rewarding semester so far!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

An Unforgettable Birthday